2nd Blog 8-2-2011

I have another gig coming up for the Calabasas Chamber of Commerce. I will broadcast live again only with a little more effort on camera and audio issues. The event July 28 was a success in that it worked! However, I am my own worst critic and an honest inward look is always a healthy thing to have. I am going to do all the prep work way ahead of time and get this a whole lot cleaner. I also want to add some guest artist’s from now on. I have an idea that is starting to show some real possibilities. I also want to see if the local businesses are interested in doing some ads for very inexpensive cost. I also want my students to play I have 5 or 6 guys that are very good and would be an excellent choice for this. Miranda Bethune is an awesome songwriter and singer so I want her to perform. I am going to start a series on guitar, Fingers to Fretboard. I want to get into the mechanics and the mental perspective that make us jam and sound good. I am getting into this this weekend. I have never done any kind of editorial so this should be interesting to say the least. So for now catch you on the downbeat!

Comments

Popular Posts