I have not added for a year due to a very intense amount of work. I have put up a new website through Bluehost.http://www.labashguitarlessons.com/ I now design in Joomla and do all of my own work. I am fairly impressed so far with the site. I will be adding new material and information as I go. I am going to the Namm show at the end of the month and should have plenty of pictures and video for all to see. I have renewed my own practicing after a totally overloaded year of work and studies. This is a real break from the onslaught of day to day things I have to do.I strongly suggest to all go to Lynda.com for any training you might need for all kinds of things. I have learned Joomla, SEO. and various other tools I need to compete with the digital world. I am now completely digital for students and for gigging. I have adobe pro 10 and can email lessons with embedded video!. I have a YouTube site that will be available for the general public, But I have video lessons for students only too.
Here is a JPEG of the final "Interlock" I have been using this for 25 plus years and now it will be extremely intuitive to the level of individual I encounter.
Here is a link for the real book http://www.realbooksite.com/index.php?fb_action_ids=10151408770510734&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

Comments

Popular Posts